Google Spreadsheets - What you really need to know

I have been working on the next presentation in my Technology Learning for Leaders Series and this session focuses on Google Forms and Sheets to Power Up Data

In my preparation for this session I made five documents that I am quite please with how they turned out. My goal was everything someone would need to know to really work with spreadsheets and data in schools, from basic to advanced, to make sense of data (short of Google Scripts).

Here are the initial documents

Basic Spreadsheet Terminology

Basic Google Spreadsheet Formulas Everyone Will Want Know

Text Google Spreadsheet Formulas Everyone Will Want Know

Intermediate Google Spreadsheet Formulas Everyone Should Want Know

Advanced Google Spreadsheet Formulas Someone Might Want to Know


I am sure these will grow over time. Let me know if you think I should add anything in the comments.

Hank 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the Superintendency - The Role of the School Board: A Basic Overview

Embedding Google Calendar in Another Language